Jabra SDK (Gen2) for macOS
This Software Development Kit (SDK) provides a Telephony Application Programming Interface (API) towards Jabra USB HID headsets and speakerphones for easy call control integration with softphones and other telephony applications
Jabra SDK provides application interfaces to:
- List and connect Jabra devices
- Read and change settings in Jabra devices
- Perform Remote Call Control (RCC)
- Configure and subscribe to button events
- Dongle support (Link360, Link370, and Link380)
- Device events logging
- Device firmware update
- Log file size and backup
- Child and Dongle separation
- macOS X : 10.15.x (Applications can be deployed from 10.12.x to 10.15.x)
- macOS 11: 11.0 "Big Sur"
- Xcode for compiling the demo application
Unzip the SDK archive to a folder on your file system.