Forum Index » Windows Development » Provide JabraSDK.dll with strong name   XML

Wolfgang

I just tried to migrate from JabraHidTelephonyApi.dll v3.1.13407 to the new .NET SDK. But with both versions, the release build and beta build, I get FileLoad Exceptions.

Could you please provide JabraSDK builds with strong names?

Thanks in advance!
Wolfgang

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'JabraSDK, Version=1.2.0.16, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
File name: 'JabraSDK, Version=1.2.0.16, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at UccAPI.JabraDeviceServiceWrapper..ctor(String applicationName, Version applicationVersion)
at UccAPI.UccPhoneClient..ctor(UccServerConnection serverConnection, Int32 logLevel, Boolean logSipMessages, Boolean recordAudio, String applicationName, Version applicationVersion) in C:\repos\eai-windows\WinClient-NG\UccAPI\UccPhoneClient.cs:line 210

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'JabraSDK, Version=1.0.11.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
File name: 'JabraSDK, Version=1.0.11.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at UccAPI.JabraDeviceServiceWrapper..ctor(String applicationName, Version applicationVersion)
at UccAPI.UccPhoneClient..ctor(UccServerConnection serverConnection, Int32 logLevel, Boolean logSipMessages, Boolean recordAudio, String applicationName, Version applicationVersion) in C:\repos\eai-windows\WinClient-NG\UccAPI\UccPhoneClient.cs:line 210
Wolfgang

I just wanted to confirm that the latest SDK 1.3.0 contains JabraSDK.dll with a correct strong name. Thanks.

Go to: