Forum Index » Windows Development » Very Simple Command Line Function Request   XML

simonwood

I'm trying to build a simple EXE that I can call from another app, which switches the Jabra base between PC Audio & Call Audio. Preferably I'd pass which mode I want to the exe as a parameter rather than a dumb-toggle.

I haven't used VS for a long time so finding it tedious. I've managed to add the Jabra SDK so far but nothing more.

Anyone willing to put together a sample project and send my way?
JabraJohn1

hi there, what devices are you using? and have you tried the windows demo in the windows SDK package? some good info in there....
simonwood

Hi,

I'm using the Jabra Pro 9450.

Yes I've opened that demo project but found it overwhealming since I haven't used VS in a long time (I most dabble in Auto-Hot-Key, and Home Assistant / YAML, but just using Visual Studio Code).

I found this which seems promising and possibly easier, but I'm still trying to do a proof of concept.
https://github.com/gnaudio/jabra-browser-integration

In both the Windows Demo App, and in the Chrome Integration, I can't find a command that changes this light from white to green ("pick up").

Really all I need is an EXE compiled which sends that one command, and another/separate EXE that sends the "hang up" command to go back to PC audio.
[Thumb - 1537_2.jpg]
 Filename 1537_2.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description Example
 Filesize 60 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  4421 time(s)

simonwood

Can you confirm that there is a function which can "pick up" and "hang up" the receiver on the base?

IE - change this light from white to green, or green to white?

Like this? https://github.com/gnaudio/jabra-browser-integration/issues/47
[Thumb - 1537_2.jpg]
 Filename 1537_2.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description No description given
 Filesize 60 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  4362 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/10/2019 23:39:23

simonwood

?
JabraJohn1

hi apologies for the delay here - we are investigating this as this product is now obsolete, so we are trying to track down somebody who knows about this product. get back to you ASAP...

Go to: