Messages posted by: Mehmet
Forum Index » Profile for Mehmet » Messages posted by Mehmet
1: When the cable is inserted, the ‘regular’ Bluetooth connection is not active (so: no headset button presses will be available). The BLE connection (which provides sensor data) is not affected.
2: To receive media button events (which is what the on-cable button generates), you’ll need to register a BroadcastReceiver that listens for it (see the HeadsetX example).

/Mehmet
the site does not support notifications at the moment, i will remember you and inform you smilie
Hi Samuel,
thank you for the question. Yes, you can expect it for Mac in the near future. The Chrome based solution we are scaling and estimating at the moment.

Hope it clarified your query.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Krzysztof,
thanks for reaching out. In general we always recommend to use our SDKs/DLLs (where possible) as low level/raw data signaling is handled by the DLL in that case, and hence you will 'only' need to focus on the higher level 'function' calls described in our specification. We will soon be working on a new edition of the Standard HID specification where your input will be considered. Until then, i suggest you try the Native HID Demo application´, which can be found in the Windows Demo Apps category. The app you can use to try sending different commands like e.g. Hook Off and see the corresponding raw input code etc. Please also let me know if you would be interested in receiving a Linux SDK/API?

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Martin,
sorry this question slipped through my attention. But yes, i confirm your statement your question.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks.
Mehmet
Hi Matthew,
thanks for reaching out. The mute signal sent from the device towards host is relative, meaning state of the mute condition is controlled by the host. This also means you need to ack the first mute signal received from the headset by returning with a mute=1 command. Then the following mute button press should give you the unmute message.
For the device to be 'in a call' the offhook must be set.

let me know if you have any comments.

thanks
BR
Mehmet
Hi Richard,
i suppose your question concerns the WebSocket SDK? Is it possible for you to use the WebSocketTestClient and try out the scenario and provide a screen shot to me if reproducible?

thanks.
Hi Richard,
thank you for the point and input. Some external partners/developers have already publicly released their solution containing our WebSocket SDK, and the wss certificate question have popped up before with the outcome of the partner already having/developing the certificate themselves.

Of course there is always another way. Let me see if a workaround can be offered.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Mehmet
Hi Richard, after digging more into the situation, unfortunately Jabra do not provide a certificate which you can install. So for your purpose I recommend you to create your own certificate and install it to your 'Windows certificates store' and also to remember importing the certificate in the browser e.g. when used with Google Chrome.
Hopefully below link can be helpful:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8169999/how-can-i-create-a-self-signed-cert-for-localhost

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Richard,
good to hear about your usage.
1. Ok I just tried your ring observation using the demo test client which is included in the Websocket package, and the device kept ringing. Can you please try using the demo client?
2. Ok can you try this scenario with the demo client as well. I tried it and it seems to work fine. So when you send a 'ring' and press on headset multi-function button, this will translate into 'AcceptCall' which should be acknowledged by your app with a'OffHook'signal.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Richard,
let me see if we can prepare a step by step procedure for your purpose. Stay tuned for an update (within a weeks time).

Thanks.
Regards
Mehmet
Hi Peter,
thanks for the good question. Let me check your query with the software product managers, but my immediate answer would be that this is not planned and scheduled.
Feel free to drop a mail to developersupport@jabra.com, if you can provide e.g. a business case that can help pushing for it.

Thanks
Regards
Mehmet
Hi Mike, the planning and scheduling of our SDK activities are not yet finalized. Please feel free to send your app details/timeline and potential to developersupport@jabra.com.

Regards
Mehmet
Hi Martin,
thanks for reaching out. In order for our products to stay in sync with the host application we always acknowledge with the same signal received from the application. The same is also expected the other way around, meaning when we e.g. initiate an Off-Hook, we also expect the application returning with the Off-Hook statement. That way we make sure both ends are in sync. For more examples you can look at the sequence diagrams included in the C++ spec.

I hope above clarified your query.

Thanks.
Regards
Mehmet
Hi again, an updated Android SDK is currently in its final test stage before it is released. We expect it to be released next week. In this release API Key is no longer required.

Stay tuned for an update.
Thanks.

Regards
Mehmet

Forum Index » Profile for Mehmet » Messages posted by Mehmet
Go to: