Messages posted by: Mehmet
Forum Index » Profile for Mehmet » Messages posted by Mehmet
Hi Egil, let me look into the incident and return with an update hopefully during this week.

BR
Mehmet
Hi Wills, thanks for the question. To my knowledge the Bluetooth should work fine between these two devices. But in order to narrow down the possible issue, please let me know the FW the phone is running and also if you have experienced any issues with another Jabra Bluetooth headset?

Look forward to hear from you.
BR
Mehmet
Hi Yann,
thanks for reaching out. I will provide my answer in the mail you sent to our developer account. Thanks.

Regards,
Mehmet
Hi Noe, functionality towards Cortana is currently evaluated and once these investigations are completed the findings and outcome will be shared on this site.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Thomas,
feel free to address your query to developersupport@jabra.com
Please also elaborate on what is currently missing, and usage of the pulse headset.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Maax, thanks for reaching out. We do not have C# related resources at the moment and furthermore do currently not have a SDK available for configuring/accessing product specific functions, such as mute. Can you please elaborate on your usage scenario and also which Jabra products you intend to use it for?

For instance with Jabra Biz 2300 device you can via Jabra Direct pc application disable the mute button/signal.

Thanks.
Regards
Mehmet
Hi Christian,
I think there is something wrong in the signaling since you need to press twice to enable e.g. busy light.
I will direct your attention towards our USB HID specification, which can be found here:
<a href="https://jabra.wpengine.com/sdks/multiplatform-solutions/">USB HID</a>

in here you can find sequence diagrams of commandflow between host and our device. I think this will give you a better idea of what our devices expect in certain scenarios.

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Christian,
sorry for the long response time. Its good to hear that you have figured out workaround for your observations. Input to get busy light working, you can check setting by using Jabra Direct whether the busylight function on the controller as well as the headset is enabled. This can be found under 'Settings' --> 'Headset' menu.
Let me know if this was useful.

Regards
Mehmet
Hi Jon, currently we have no SDK available for your purpose, but this is something we are working on and planning to release in the near future. Stay tuned for an update. Also let me know if you have a particular platform (OS) that you work on.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Martin,
thank you for your question and interest. I will pass your query to our product management team for evaluation and planning purposes. Let me return to you once more info can be provided.

Thanks.
Mehmet
Hi Alois,
the jabraHidTelephonyApi can be used with VB.NET, but unfortunately there are no examples available at the moment. But feel free to try it and dont hesitate to contact us in case you need any support. Thanks
/Mehmet
Hi Martin,
thanks for reaching out. The incident you have reported is unknown to us, is it possible for you to share some additional information on below;
- FW version on Pro 9470
- a description on scenario(s) where the issue is reproduced

thanks.
Regards
Mehmet
Hi Ricardo,
the UC named products with the Link 360 Dongle included support this SDK. So this means direct 1:1 Bluetooth connection towards e.g. a Bluetooth radio embedded in a laptop will not be supported by this SDK. The Jabra Link 360 dongle is hence required with the products stated in your list.

Hope this answered your query.

/Mehmet
Hej Ricardo,
thank you for the good question. I would like to direct your attention towards our Websocket SDK which is available in the SDK´s / Windows section. Let me know if this tool is useful for your purpose. Thanks.

Forum Index » Profile for Mehmet » Messages posted by Mehmet
Go to: