Messages posted by: Mehmet
Forum Index » Profile for Mehmet » Messages posted by Mehmet
after checking the item it would be good if you can provide some sample code we can try for the investigation.

Thank you and look forward to receive the material. You can send it to developersupport at jabra.com

During the investigation something odd showed up, perhaps this is the same as what you have reported. We will look into this this week and hopefully provide an update soon. I will let you know as soon as i have something you could evaluate.
Thank you Anders.
Hi Anders,
the problem you have had should now be solved. The issue was that the demo tools was pointing and using old Websocket installers. Hope its possible for you to retry and confirm that your observations are no longer present.

Thanks.
Hi Joachim,
can you please share the FW version of the Pro 930? - or please try updating it to latest version and retry. You can do so by installing Jabra Direct on a Windows machine and connect the headset.

Look forward to hear from you.

/Mehmet
Hi Rebecaa,
thanks for the mail. Please let us know if your question include a headset in the usage context or its a general question about cross platform mail functionality?

thanks
Mehmet
Hi Joachim,
Hope its possible for you to clarify below items;
- can you please inform the linux kernel version as well?
- also please let me know the way you make the reset from the host, is it just by removing & reinserting the Jabra device to the deskphone?
- the audio delay is this experienced during a conversation?

The delay for 10 seconds does not sound strange if you completely disconnect the base from the deskphone and reinsert it while streaming audio. We have internally mechanism to ensure an audio stream is longer than 2,4 seconds before we 'open' RF link between the headset and its base station.
The zeroes indicate that our 'system' is not ready for transmitting audio.

Thank you

Ok Joachim,
thanks for the info. Yes, a USB trace would be very useful - please provide one for our investigation.

Thank you.
/Mehmet
ok, hope you can find a free upload service vendor and upload the file. The link you can send to developersupport @ jabra.com

let me know if this works for you.

/Mehmet
Hi Jose Manuel,
thanks for the query.

Our .NET SDK has a function to detect presence/removal of a 'Quick Disconnect' based product with Link 230/260. Perhaps this could be used for your purpose as well? You can check the documentation in the Windows section and also try the 'Jabra Screen Lock' demo application to see the function.

The Link 280 is currently not added to the supported device list but this is likely something that can be scheduled.

Thanks
Mehmet
Thanks Travis,
material is collected, we will look at it and return by mail.

/Mehmet
Hi Joachim,
the trace file is downloaded - thank you. I will pass it to our embedded team for their investigation and return with input.

Thanks.
Hi Ari,
please proceed and report your incident via the support page

<a href="https://www.jabra.com/support">https://www.jabra.com/support</a>

Thank you.
Hi Joachim,
we checked the trace and by filtering on the output transactions we see several 'chunks' of audio packets. In order for our Audio detection mechanism to react and open the link we need the audio output to be constant and longer than 2,6 seconds (this is incorporated in order to filter out e.g. application warning tones etc.). Can you please try sending constant audio and retry the 'reset' scenario.

thanks.

Mehmet
Hi Marius
please proceed and report your incident via the support page

https://www.jabra.com/support

Thank you.
Hi Joseph,
can you please let me know which FW version the Pro 9450 is running? Also the type of problem you observe?

Else i think you can try with a Biz 2300 / Evolve 20/30/40 products.

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

Forum Index » Profile for Mehmet » Messages posted by Mehmet
Go to: