Messages posted by: Mehmet
Forum Index » Profile for Mehmet » Messages posted by Mehmet
can you elaborate more on what you mean by 'module'? Is it your application or our demo program. Is your Off Hook observation related to 'the program always crashes if this udev configuration not found'? Please provide a detailed description of what steps you are trying to conduct.

thanks
Mehmet
Good to hear Joseph.
Hi Joseph,
we just re-checked and it worked fine using Jabra Pro 930 version 2.23 on Opensuse R42.1 LEAP. Can you please update the Pro 930 (using Jabra Direct on a Windows machine) and retry the incident.

Thanks and have a nice day.
/Mehmet
Hi Joseph, we tried on same OS. Can you please connect your Jabra device to a Windows machine and download Jabra Direct application, from there you can check FW version etc.
Look forward to hear from you.
/Mehmet
Hi Alexander,
good to hear.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Alexander,
we tried Pro 930 version 2.23.0 and was not able to reproduce observation on below environments.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - kernel 3.19.8-ckt13
SUSE Leap 42.1 64 bit - kernel 4.6.0-RC5

Can you please inform firmware version on the pro 930 and also state which other products you have tried (working).

thanks
Mehmet
Yes Samuel,
once available i will let you know. Stay tuned.

thanks.
Mehmet
Hi Joseph,
i just tried using the demo application and pressing on the Accept/Hook button on the 930 headset was reflected in the Demo UI (Hook Off, Hook On). It also worked the other way around, meaning off hook from application also triggered the Pro 930 device.
Please let me know if you have updated the kernel with the patches included in the SDK?
Also let me know version of the Jabra Pro 930 - i tried on latest 1.23.0.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Lukas,
the Pro 9400 series will receive a FW update end of this month, the issue you have observed is also part of the fixed items.
Thanks
Mehmet
Sounds good Mary.
Thanks.
Hi Joseph, i have checked with our Engineering team on expected date of availability on 510 - let me return to you when timeline is received. To my knowledge the Pro 930 should be ok for usage.

Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Lukas,
to my knowledge there is no known issues with Pro 930, in case you observe anything, please do report them to me. I will check timeline for FW update on the 9400 series and return with an update/estimate to you. Stay tuned for more info.
Thanks
Mehmet
Hi Lukas, during BETA test we observed a similar incident on pro 9400 series. Please let me know if you have a different Jabra headset you can try in the meantime as we currently are scheduling a FW update for the pro 9400 devices.
thanks. /Mehmet
Hi Joseph, during BETA test we observed a similar incident on Speak 410/510. Please let me know if you have a different Jabra headset you can try in the meantime as we currently are scheduling a FW update for the 410/510 devices.
thanks. /Mehmet
Hi Joseph,
just want to clarify, when you run the sample application provided in the SDK and e.g. set the 'Ringer' to true, its not possible to answer (offhook) the call from the headset? Do you get any commands in the 'translated' box in this scenario?

Regards
Mehmet

Forum Index » Profile for Mehmet » Messages posted by Mehmet
Go to: