Messages posted by: elvinyip
Forum Index » Profile for elvinyip » Messages posted by elvinyip

Any updates on the new Mac SDK?

Thanks,
Elvin.
Hi John,

Do you have any updates on when Jabra are expectiing to release the new SDK?

MacOS Mojave comes out today, so it would be useful if we could tell our affected users when this is expected to be fixed.

Thanks,
Elvin.
Hi John,

Thanks for the update.

When in October should I expect the new release? Mojave should in theory come out by the end of September.

Thanks,
Elvin.
Our application uses java to load libjabra.dylib and this works fine with MacOS High Sierra. .

However, I've been testing out application with MacOS Mojave and our application is unable to load the dylib - there seems to be some certificate issues with the dylib.

On MacOs Mojave, using libjabra.dylib in the library folder:

• "System.loadLibrary("jabra");" in Java results in "code signature invalid" error"

• In terminal, "codeseign -vv libjabra.dylib" results in "CSSMERR_TP_CERT_REVOKED"

• However, the libjabra.dylib from the Demo app (Demo/src/Jabra SDK Demo/Jabra SDK Demo/Library/libjabra.dylib) does not actually have any certificate issues.

We're using BETA-Jabra-SDK-V2-for-Mac-1.2.0.18.zip

Can Jabra look into the issue with library/libjabra.dylib?
    I'm working on headset call control support for a softphone and I'm using Jabra Jabra-SDK-for-Windows-v10115 API for this.

From testing and from the flow diagrams in the docs, I see that when my application calls Jabra_SetMute or a Jabra_SetOffHook for example, our application receives a callback from the ButtonInDataTranslatedFunc that acknowledges/echos the request that was send.

This is sometimes causing an issue as it seems impossible to differentiate between the callback due to an actual button press and due to our app's request (as an acknowledgement) - this means that when our application receives the acknowledgement, our application will treat this as if the user pressed the button.

Is there any way to differentiate the 2 types of events? If not, is it possible to disable the acknowledgements? Or are there any callbacks that we can use that just notifies us of real button presses?

Forum Index » Profile for elvinyip » Messages posted by elvinyip
    Go to: