New Linux SDK is available now.
Jabra SDK V2 – Linux Release
Version : 22.214.171.124_2
Date : 2017.06.27
Jabra SDKV2 provides application interfaces to:
– List and connect Jabra devices
– Read and change settings in Jabra devices
– Perform remote call control
– Configure and subscribe to Button events
– Dongle support (Link360 and Link370)
– OS support: Linux Ubuntu 17.04 LTS (32-bit and 64 bit)
– Network availability
DEMO APP INSTALLATION:
– Unzip the SDK archive to a folder and launch the demo app present in the
Note: This SDK does not require re-building of Linux Kernel.
Version: V126.96.36.199_2Jabra Linux V2 SDK
The Jabra Native HID is a library used for sending and receiving HID reports to and from a USB connected Jabra device. The library is built as a C++ native shared object file and comes in two versions, 32-bit and 64-bit. The library is tested on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, openSUSE 13.2 (only 32-bit) and openSUSE Leap 42.1 (64-bit version).
Please post any feedback our technical questions to the forum or the firstname.lastname@example.org mail address.
(VERSION = Final 1.0.123591)