News: Jabra macOS SDK V2 (August 2017).
This Software Development Kit (SDK) provides C interfaces to communicate with Jabra device.
Jabra SDK V2 provides application interfaces to:
– List and connect Jabra devices
– Read and change settings in Jabra devices
– Perform remote call control
– Configure and subscribe to Button events
– OSX support : 10.11.x (El Capitan) and 10.12.x (Sierra)
– XCode version 7.3.1
– Curl library – libcurl, this is installed by default in the OSX system at /usr/lib .
If not present, use Homebrew to install it.
– Network availability
- Make sure the system requirements are met
- Unzip the SDK archive to a folder on your system and launch the demo app present in Demo folder
(VERSION V 126.96.36.199)Jabra SDK V2 for Mac_188.8.131.52
The OS X SDK is available now as Final.
The Jabra Native HID SDK is a library used for sending and receiving HID reports to and from a USB connected Jabra device. The library is built as a C++ dynamic library with C interfaces.
The library is tested on OS X versions 10.10 and 10.11.
Ensure that Jabra Suite for Mac is uninstalled from preference pane of the Mac system before starting test application.
Please post any feedback or technical questions to the forum or e-mail- email@example.com.
(VERSION = Final 1.0.3292)