News: Jabra WebSocket deprecated. New Browser SDK now available (August 2017).
The Jabra Websocket SDK is now deprecated and replaced by the Jabra Browser Integration. Reason for the change is to ensure and adapt to security considerations on different operating systems. The new solution supports Windows and MacOS.
The new beta solution is on Github, we would appreciate your feedback:
News: Jabra Windows SDK V2 (August 2017).
This Software Development Kit (SDK) provides C interfaces to communicate with Jabra device.
Jabra SDK V2 provides application interfaces to:
– List and connect Jabra devices
– Read and change settings in Jabra devices
– Perform remote call control
– Configure and subscribe to Button events
– OS support: Windows 7(32 & 64 bit) and above
– .NET framework 4.5
– Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
– Network availability
- Make sure the system requirements are met
- Unzip the SDK archive to a folder on your OS system and launch the demo app present in Demo folder
Dont hesitate to contact us in case you have input.
Get the release here:
(Version V 220.127.116.11)
JABRA .NET SDK (Obsolete) – Please use this
This is the latest SDK for Windows utilizing the .Net framework. Users will get plug-and-play Remote Call Control (RCC) from the Jabra device to the softphone integrating this SDK.
At the same time this SDK will be fully compatible with future Jabra PC applications. One of the significant changes with this SDK is that it allows full visibility of the softphone application utilizing this SDK. This means our future PC applications will display vendor name of the softphone in the User Interface.
Changes in this version:
- Added support for battery status.
- Added volume up/down button events.
- Added support for both 32 and 64 bit client applications.
- Removed dependency to GNDeviceInterface.dll
- Removed dependency to Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).