Browser Integration Component
- Browser extension for Chrome
- Jabra ChromeHost helper application for headset communication.
Operating systems supported by components:
- Windows 64 bit, Windows 8.1 or newer
- Windows 32 bit, Windows 8.1 or newer
- macOS, 10.14 or newer.
- Google Chrome 87 or later.
- Latest version Microsoft Edge is supported, but not actively tested with each SDK release.
- Microsoft Edge administrators need to allow the installation of extensions from the Chrome Web Store.
- Latest version of other Chromium based browsers are expected to work, but not actively tested with each SDK release.
Please see the documentation page for details on how to use the browser integration component.
Jabra ChromeHost 2.1.1 for Mac
For detailed information see the changelog.
- Update ChromeHost for Mac to support Big Sur.
- Uncaught TypeError when posting global message where
message = null.
- This is an issue on both Windows and macOS.
- Can be triggered by calling
|🔽||Jabra ChromeHost for Windows||2.1.0||Feb 2021||Download|
|🔽||Jabra ChromeHost for Mac||2.1.1||Mar 2021||Download|
|🔽||Typescript Definition File||3.0||Feb 2021||Download|
|🔽||Chrome Extension||2.1.0||Feb 2021||Google Web Store|
For older versions, please see the archive.