Most notable improvements are:
- Option to use WebHID in Chromium-based browsers
- Available on Windows, macOS, and Linux, with native support for Apple M1-based systems
- New modular architecture that allows Jabra to quickly adapt, expand, and bugfix the libraries
- Call Control
- Device settings
- Telemetry data
- Configurable buttons
We support all major platforms:
- Chrome OS
The latest release was tested on these operating systems and hardware:
|Operating System||Tested on|
|Windows 11||Intel 64-bit|
|Windows 10||Intel 64-bit|
|macOS 12 - Monterey||Intel 64-bit, Apple M1|
|macOS 11 - Big Sur||Intel 64-bit, Apple M1|
|Ubuntu 20.04||Intel 64-bit|
|Chrome OS 94||Intel 64-bit|
For browser integration we support Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Each release is tested on the latest version of each browser.
Find the link under Resources.
Additional Components for Browser Integration
This is achieved by utilizing WebHID, which is available in Chromium-based browsers.
WebHID is very limited in the operations it allows, so opting for this option means:
- Only call control is supported
- For wireless devices, only the USB connected dongles and deskstands will be available
- Call control works for wireless devices, but it will be the name of the dongle/deskstand that is displayed
It is recommended that the following two components are installed on the client machines:
- Jabra Device Connector for browsers
- This is a small application which must be installed on the computer accessing the web application
- Integration Extension for Jabra Device Connector
The benefits of installing these components are:
- More advanced functionality, like telemetry data, devices settings, configurable buttons, will be available in the future
For demo applications, see the Demo page
For detailed information see the changelog.
- In the Easy Call Control modules, it is now possible to set the initial state of a call when initializing call control
- In the Easy Call Control modules, delay when accepting incoming calls has been fixed
|⬇️||Jabra Device Connector for browsers - Windows||1.0.0||Oct 2021||Download|
|⬇️||Jabra Device Connector for browsers - macOS||1.0.0||Oct 2021||Download|
|⬇️||Jabra Device Connector for browsers - Linux||1.0.0||Oct 2021||Download|
|⬇️||Integration Extension for Jabra Device Connector||1.0||Oct 2021||Google Web Store|
For older versions, please see the archive.