macOS Integration Component
This Software Development Kit (SDK) provides a Telephony Application Programming Interface (API) towards Jabra USB HID headsets and speakerphones for easy call control integration with softphones and other telephony applications.
Jabra SDK provides application interfaces to:
- List and connect Jabra devices
- Read and change settings in Jabra devices
- Perform Remote Call Control (RCC)
- Configure and subscribe to button events
- Dongle support (Link360, Link370, and Link380)
- Device events logging
- Device firmware update
- Log file size and backup
- Child and Dongle separation.
- macOS X : 10.15.x (Applications can be deployed from 10.12.x to 10.15.x)
- macOS 11: 11.0 "Big Sur"
- Xcode for compiling the demo application.
Unzip the SDK archive to a folder on your file system.
For detailed information see the changelog.
Reintroducing the Call Lock functionality. This functionality ensures that two softphones do not use the same Jabra device at the same time - it does so by controlling access to the call control functionality in the SDK library. Call Lock consists of three API functions:
By acquiring a lock beforehand softphones can co-exist without interfering with each other, if acquiring the lock fails another softphone is currently using the device. See more information on the Call Lock page.
New APIs for Active Noise Cancellation and hear-through. Hear-through allows the users to get audio from their surroundings in the headset. Look for AmbienceMode.
- Firmware download on macOS Big Sur (version 11) does not work in version 188.8.131.52.
|🔽||Jabra SDK for macOS||184.108.40.206||April 2021||Download SDK||Documentation|
For older versions, please see the archive.