Jabra Integration Service
Jabra Integration Service provides high-level functionality for:
- Sending event logging data of Jabra device and system information to an integration partner's backend
- Coordinating firmware updates for Jabra devices from an integration partner's backend
- Coordinating settings configuration of Jabra devices from an integration partner's backend
The Jabra Integration Service is running on the user's computer, i.e. where the headset is connected.
It makes HTTP GET and POST requests to a partner-provided integration backend.
The Jabra Integration Service is a Windows .NET application.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 64 bit, Windows 7 or newer
- Windows 32 bit, Windows 7 or newer
Supported .NET versions:
- .NET 4.7.2 or newer
Please refer to the deployment guide.
For detailed information see the changelog.
- Added Jabra Integration Service installer for ARM based machines.
- Firmware updating on ARM machines does not support older devices.
- See changelog for details.
🐛 Known Issues
- DECT handover count documentation is not available yet.
|🔽||Jabra Integration Service for Windows||1.15.0||May 2022||Download||Deployment Guide||EULA|
For older versions, please see the archive.