Jabra Integration Service
Jabra Integration Service provides high-level functionality for:
- Sending event logging data of Jabra device and system information to an integration partner backend
- Coordinate firmware updates for Jabra devices from an integration partner backend
- Coordinate settings configuration of Jabra devices from an integration partner backend.
The Jabra Integration Service is running on the user's computer, i.e. where the headset is connected.
It will make HTTP GET and POST requests to a partner-provided integration backend.
The Jabra Integration Service is a Windows .NET application.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 64 bit, Windows 7 or newer
- Windows 32 bit, Windows 7 or newer.
Supported .NET versions:
- .NET 4.5.2 or newer.
Please refer to the deployment guide.
For detailed information see the changelog.
- Documentation updated with more tested firmware versions.
|🔽||Jabra Integration Service for Windows||1.9.38877.0||Jun 2021||Download||Deployment Guide|
For older versions, please see the archive.