Jabra Call Control for Amazon Connect
The Jabra Call Control for Amazon Connect provides direct integration of call control functions from Jabra devices in your agent desktop.
It is an add-on module to the existing Amazon Connect Contact Control Panel (CCP) in your agent desktop web page; it enables Jabra devices to control the flow of calls.
In addition to an Amazon Connect instance, you need to deploy two packages on the agent’s client computers:
- Browser extension for Chromium-based browsers.
- Jabra ChromeHost helper application for headset communication.
Both are included with this package to be deployed using IT management tools. For end-user-driven installation, the components can be found in the Chrome web store, and on https://jabra.com.
Operating systems supported by components:
- Windows 64 bit, Windows 8.1 or newer
- Windows 32 bit, Windows 8.1 or newer
- macOS, 10.14 or newer.
- Google Chrome 87 or later.
- Latest version Microsoft Edge is supported, but not actively tested with each SDK release.
- Microsoft Edge administrators need to allow the installation of extensions from the Chrome Web Store.
- Latest version of other Chromium based browsers are expected to work, but not actively tested with each SDK release.
The download package contains:
- An installation guide aimed at the website or service configurator.
- A user guide aimed at the end-user.
NOTE: End-users of Amazon Connect and Jabra headsets cannot activate or install the software. It is made available to them when the Amazon Connect admin or your integration partner has performed the simple integration steps outlined in the installation guide.
Jabra Engage 50 firmware version 2.3.1 and version 2.4.0 has a known bug that prevents the Agent State (four-dot) button on the Jabra Engage Link controller to be used.
The call control functionality works as expected.
Release Notes Version 1.0.7
- Improved documentation and code formatting.
- Improved installation and user guides.
- Minified version of the code module.
There are no functional changes or bug fixes in this release.
|Jabra Call Control for Amazon Connect||1.0.7||Mar 2021||Download Software|