You need a supported device to use Jabra SDK features.
All Jabra devices provide standard features like:
- Operating the UC Client by software button presses
- Standard light signals
- Playing audio
- Processing microphone signals
- Volume control by hardware button or software button presses
Standard features work out of the box.
Only supported Jabra devices provide advanced features with Jabra SDK.
Advanced features are for example:
- Operating the UC Client by hardware button presses (aka Call Control)
- Software specific light signals
- Software specific notifications
- Plug-and-Play functionality like automatic configuration of settings
- Support for Telemetry Data
Feature support may varies between different device models.