This documentation introduces you to some examples of the Jabra SDK library APIs and callbacks, allowing any application developer to integrate with the PanaCast 50 features.
PanaCast 50 features are:
- three 13-megapixel cameras with
- 180° panoramic-4K
- real-time video stitching that captures participants without visual lag or distortion
- eight beamforming microphones for precise voice detection and clear communication
- four powerful stereo speakers that support full-duplex audio and are free of sound clipping
- realtime whiteboard content streaming
Dual video streams allow you to display the whiteboard and meeting participants for enhanced collaboration simultaneously.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) features are:
- Intelligent Zoom, which automatically detects and focuses on participants in a meeting
- Virtual Director, which automatically focuses on the speaking participants in engaging meetings
- People Count, which manages meeting room usage and capacity and notifies the user if the room capacity has exceeded the limit