Jabra SDK for Browser
- Browser extension for Chrome
- Jabra ChromeHost helper application for headset communication.
Operating systems supported:
- Windows 64 bit, Windows 8.1 or newer
- Windows 32 bit, Windows 8.1 or newer
- macOS, 10.14 or newer.
- Google Chrome 87 or later.
- Latest version Microsoft Edge is supported, but not actively tested with each SDK release.
Note: Microsoft Edge administrators need to allow the installation of extensions from the Chrome Web Store.
- Latest version of other Chromium based browsers are expected to work, but not actively tested with each SDK release.
Uncaught TypeError when posting global message where
message = null.
- This is an issue on both Windows and macOS.
- Can be triggered by calling
|Jabra ChromeHost for Windows||2.1.0||Jabra SDK Gen. 2||Nov 2021||Download|
|Jabra ChromeHost for Mac||2.1.1||Jabra SDK Gen. 2||Nov 2021||Download|
|Typescript Definition File||3.0||Jabra SDK Gen. 2||Feb 2021||Download|
|Chrome Extension||2.1.0||Jabra SDK Gen. 2||Feb 2021||Google Web Store|