Jabra for Salesforce has been designed for use cases with connected components on different levels. Please check carefully if all requirements are fulfilled on each level before you start your integration.
Working with this software greatly benefits from a basic understanding in:
Feel free to read the linked documentation before you start your implementation.
Salesforce (cloud level)
Salesforce (org): Salesforce entity configured with the namespace
- Amazon Connect CTI Adapter (app): Integrates Amazon Connect into Salesforce
- Jabra for Salesforce (app): Enables device integration for professional Jabra headsets with Amazon Connect
Agent's computer (client level)
- Operating System: Either Windows or macOS
- Browser: Google Chrome 87 or higher. Other chromium based browsers are also expected to work
- ChromeHost (Windows or macOS): Connects the Jabra device with the operating system
- ChromeHost (Chrome Extension): Connects Salesforce (browser level) with the Chrome Host (operating system level)
Headset (device level)
General requirements are:
- Call Control support for Jabra SDK (essential)
- Data Telemetry support for the Conversation Coach (optional)
- Programmable button for the use as Agent State button (optional)
Feature Support for specific headsets
Feature support can vary even between different headset models of the same series.
Please compare the following table for Jabra Engage:
|Headset||Connection||Call Control||Agent State (default button)||Conversation Coach|
|Engage 40||USB||✅||✅ (Three-dot button)||✅|
|Engage 50||USB||✅||✅ (Four-dot button)||✅|
|Engage 50 II||USB||✅||✅ (Three-dot button)||✅|